The closest human companion and one whom you owe a deep gratitude for being your best friend, your dog, is the most deserving when it comes to the best in adulation, love and care that you can give him.
However, as pet owners there are numerous challenges one faces. Be it to keep our furry friend in the best of health or to provide him all the care to make him look his best.
Grooming particularly is one such challenge and has been considered one of the most important elements in complete pet care. Essentially grooming a dog involves the care of ears, nails, paws and fur and though dogs don’t need to bathe as humans do, keeping them groomed ensures hygiene, lesser susceptibility to infections, lesser injuries and all round good health.
Dog grooming has several benefits which one needs to understand to make the entire process not only comfortable for your pet but also something you and the pet can both look forward to.
Taking care of grooming at home is a sensible idea provided you are guided right through it by the veterinarian and also if you train well. The other aspect that makes grooming a smooth sail is the right equipment. High on the list of the most useful of apparatus you can possess as a pet owner would be a dog grooming table.
Why is a Dog Grooming Table Recommended?
- They ease the process of grooming particularly in breeds needing trimming of hair and brushing quite regularly.
- Puts less stress on the pet if you are also at ease.
- Physically less strenuous as the activity can now be at an elevation of your choice.
- Accessing areas difficult to reach is possible.
- Injury to dogs is minimized as not only are dog grooming tables designed to be skid -free but it allows you to restrict unwanted movement.
- Vets and dog groomers use them because it allows them to control the dog better and in your case with the dog able to see your eyes and gather every small hint of a signal, will react appropriately.
Things To look For In A Dog Grooming Table:
- Be clear about your need. Since you are not a professional groomer with a whole lot of payload of grooming tasks, you don’t need to over spend on the state of art pieces that are available.
- Look for the basics like a dog harness to keep your dog in place however intimidating it may look, is an essential.There may be cases where dogs struggle a lot more if put in a harness; in that case do explore tables without this feature.
- Hydraulic system to aid the leverage, is a matter of great convenience and so a plus point.
- You need to keep in mind not only space constraint but also your budget before you take the plunge.
- With an especially wriggly dog you need to be looking at double harness options that holds your dog around the neck and the hind quarters.
- Above all do look into the durability aspect but also weigh it against the cost in case the grooming is not required to be done that frequently.
Having understood how grooming tables make life easier for the pet and the owner, and the prudence needed while selecting one, it is important to take a look at the best options available in the market.
For the perfect grooming experience and taking care of your dog’s grooming seem like a more doable possibility, dog grooming table can be of great help to these efforts. Besides a huge motivation for getting them could be the reduction in the salon expenditure.
The initial investment can be justified with these reasons but quite honestly the switch to making grooming more pleasant itself should be reason enough. Whatever your choice , whether a basic manually handled version, hydraulic, or the more extravagant electronic table; using one of theses devices you can enjoy and derive complete satisfaction as a pet owner, by giving your dog the best care possible. Take a look at the tables right now and find one that suits you.