– Trade Secrets Of Professional Dog Groomers Exposed –
Learn How To Groom A Dog
At Home Like A Pro & Save $$
Ex-professional groomers disclose trade secrets
so you can groom any breed with any coat
type and any temperament – Cheap & Easy
My name is Donald Lee and in the next 10 minutes you will learn the dirty little secrets I’ve personally discovered about dog grooming that professional dog groomers don’t want you to know!
If you are a dog owner like me, you know that grooming a dog without knowing proper ‘dog grooming technique’ is like pushing water uphill.
Before I discovered the secrets to dog grooming success I was frustrated with how much time and effort it took to groom my dog… and even after spending hours wrestling and struggling the end results was less than spectacular to say the least.
Here’s a little taste of what I went through (I’m sure it will sound familiar!):
I love my dog but he is stubborn. If he doesn’t want to do something he has no qualms about letting you know….
The second he heard the bath running or saw a hose he played dead. Asides from picking him up and physically carrying him to the tub there was no convincing him to voluntarily step in the tub.
And don’t even get me started about clipping his nails!
The second the clippers got near his paw he would start howling like I was killing him… and actually getting his paw to stay in place long enough to clip the nail was hopeless.
The only thing that I could get him to stand still for was brushing and trimming… but honestly, by the time I was done, his hair cuts (or should I say ‘hack jobs’) were horrific!
I actually saw people laugh out loud at the local dog park after one particularly horrific hair cut.
So finally I threw in the towel and decided NO MORE! I jumped on the Internet and started searching for a professional groomer.
“This is great!” I thought. “Once a month, drop my dog off for an hour, have a coffee, relax a little and then pick him up looking perfect… no more dog grooming nightmares!”
So I called up a dog groomer in my area and asked for a quote on basic grooming including wash, brush, basic cut and nails trimmed.
“$69.95” she said.
I nearly choked.
“You have got to me kidding me! $69.95 for one grooming job?”
How could it cost sooooo much? My hair stylist don’t charge me that much for a basic hair cut, wash and style!
There is no way I was going to spend that much money every single month on something I should be able to do myself…
How The Internet Breathed New Life
Into My “DIY” Dog Grooming Efforts
I really wanted to learn how to groom a dog so just like you I jumped on Google to see if I could learn how, without the expense of going to a professional groomer… but the more I researched, the more I became confused.
Sure, there was plenty of information out there that looked promising but there was sooooo much conflicting information.
Plus the information seemed to be spread out across the web in drabs and pieces. I was hoping to find someone who had put all the RIGHT information in one single place.
The hours of searching just left me feeling discouraged.
But I was still determined to learn how to groom dogs at home without having to pay an exorbitant amount to professional groomers so I soldiered on.
Honestly though, as a beginner it was very difficult to separate the good information from the bad… and let’s face it, the Internet is littered with crappy information 🙁
So finally I gave up on trying to find the answers I needed already published online and I started contacting and connecting with professional dog groomers, grilling them for the answers to my questions.
At first I was worried they would be reluctant. After all, they made their living grooming dogs for other people so teaching people how to groom their own dogs was NOT in their best interest.
But after making a few connections, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that there are professional groomers all over the world that were willing to share their information online!
So gradually I built up a network of friends who supplied me with dog grooming tips that I needed to be successful.
Then through trial and error I began learning what REALLY worked.
“My heavens!” I thought, “If only dog owners around the world had access to this information, they’d be able to save hundreds of dollars and give their adorable little pooches the clean and finely trimmed coats they deserve!”
…and that was when I had my ‘light bulb” moment.
I decided to organize and put together an all-in-one, comprehensive, step-by-step guide to dog grooming for the benefit of other responsible dog lovers like me.
And today, I am making it available to you.
Step-By-Step Dog Grooming Courses
A Guide To Professional Dog Grooming Basics
Introducing “How To Groom A Dog”, your easy to understand, accessible guide to “do it yourself” dog grooming techniques from real dog grooming experts.
In this book, you will learn the dog grooming basics exactly step-by-step (step 1, step 2, step 3, etc…) including:
- How to brush and comb YOUR breed of dog. All breeds have different coat types and require different brushing techniques to get maximum results. Here you will learn how to identify you dog’s coat type and implement the brushing technique that will remove maximum dead hear and eliminate shedding.
- How to clip your using an electric clipper. Trimming with scissors can be a long a tedious process for breeds with longer coats so you are going to get a complete primer on how to trim and thin your dog’s coat quickly and easily with electric clippers (a groomer’s best friend!)
- How to successfully bathe the most difficult canines. Does your dog hate the bath and fight you every step of the way? No problem… you will learn how to make bath time fun (or at least bearable) and efficient for everyone!
- How to clip your dog’s nails: Most people do not know the secret TECHNIQUE professional groomers use to quickly to trim a dog’s nails without accidentally trimming the quick and drawing blood… a technique I will reveal to you. This information will make your dog happy… that I can guarantee.
- How to clean your dog’s ears. Your dog will thank you for keeping those painful ear infections at bay.
- How to brush your dog’s teeth, to fight against tooth decay and bad breath.
- How to easily assemble a doggie first aid kit, so you can administer first aid to your dog when an accident happens during grooming.
- Last but not least, a complete inventory of all the essential grooming tools, the groomer’s “tools of the trade” that make your life that much easier.
- And much more!
Here’s just 2 sample pictorial snapshots the eBook for your preview:
Advanced Dog Grooming Training
Techniques. An Advanced Guide To Dog
Grooming Without Headaches & Hardships
To be completely blunt… this is the information that most professional groomers really do not want me to share…
I am talking about the “Advanced Dog Grooming Techniques – Training System”. This is really your ultimate guide to grooming your dog and giving him that “professionally groomed” look.
These are the training courses that my associates and I poured hours of work into to make these effort-saving dog grooming methods available to you.
This advanced training system is divided into TWO PARTS.
These two parts are meant to cover the most important aspects of dog grooming: (1) training / preparation skills, and (2) how to groom a dog by its coat type.
In PART ONE, you will learn how to prepare and train your dog for grooming. The following are just a few of the lessons contained in it:
- The SECRET to getting ANY dog, regardless of temperament, to enjoy grooming… So you’ll never have to worry about scaring your precious pooch or unsettling him/her ever again.
- The BEST WAYS to get your dog’s attention and get your dog do what you want, making your work TEN TIMES easier on you and your dog! Once you internalize this “dog trainer’s secret”, you will know EXACTLY how to get your dog to sit still for cleaning, lie on its side for brushing and much more, cutting back the time you have to spend on grooming by up to 50%.
- The EASY way to get your dog to come to the grooming table. If you have a heavier or larger pup, this trick will keep you from having to lift him up and on to the table. No more back sprain!
- How to handle difficult dogs. This is the key piece of information that could save you from being bitten, if your dog is new to you and untrained.
- And much more!
If you haven’t notice, this eBook is just about everything you need on how to train a dog, and we’ve adapted the dog training methods for our dog grooming needs!
Learn How To Groom a Dog By Coat Type:
The Hidden Key To Successful Grooming
Every breed of dog has its own distinct coat, and the coat’s patterns tell you how it should be trimmed and taken care of. However, all coats fall into one of six basic types. If you know the types, you know how to work with them.
In PART TWO, you’ll find out exactly how to groom a dog by its coat type, which will ramp up your ability to get those professional-caliber results you’ve always wanted, through these and other lessons:
- The six types of dog coats, and how to identify them (once you find this out you will be able to identify your dog’s coat INSTANTLY, and make the proper adjustments to your grooming regimen).
- The customized “tools of the trade” for each coat used by groomers (HINT: different coats require different cuts!)
- How to trim according to your dog’s coat type (it’s easier than you think!)
- Best-kept dog grooming tips for each coat type (So you know how to handle each coat with confidence!)
These are probably the most important pieces of information
that you will NOT find anywhere else on the Internet!
Once you have mastered the information contained in this second book, you’ll be able to groom to the right look and feel for your pooch at home, using simple tools available at any pet store.
Yes, it CAN be that easy!
An INCREDIBLE Offer…
Now, considering all the information contained in these 3 eBooks, most of fellow dog-loving friends said they would be willing to pay up to $1o0+ to learn the skills I offer inside my comprehensive dog grooming courses.
(One friend said she would pay $1000 but she has a particularly difficult pup :))
I thought long and hard about selling the book for $97 and while it was obvious to me that that would make the most economic sense, I ultimately decided against it.
Over the past two years, dog grooming is my PASSION (some may consider that strange… but whatever! I enjoy it)… so I want to make this valuable dog grooming training available to as many people as possible.
So How Much Do You Think The
Training Course is Worth to YOU?
Let me ask you this…How much are you paying for one visit to the dog groomer?
If this book can save you more than 1 visit to the groomer, will it be worth at least the cost of one visit?
A dog can live up to 13 years of age on average. If you are to send your dog to the groomers once every month paying let’s say $40 each visit (which is actually a bargain), you will save $6240 in 13 years.
AND IF you have 2 or more dogs…How much do you need to spend?
Again, I’m not against dog groomers or anything. And you should know professional dog grooming is a tough job and they work very hard.
So how much is the cost of the 3-part eBook training course?
Well here it is…
For a limited time only, I am practically GIVING away the entire training course at a massively discounted price of $27!
That’s less than the cost of just one dog grooming session! 🙂
But that’s not all…
Limited Time Bonus Offer
When you order this my dog grooming course TODAY, I will also send you FIVE bonus eBooks that are a must have for any dog lover…
Bonus Reason #1: Fun Things To Do With Your Dog ($17 value)
Tons of recreational ideas in this guide, all about how to have as much fun as possible hanging out with your dog:
- Games to challenge your dog’s learning and memory skills.
- Backyard games that will keep your dog leaping and you laughing.
- Outdoor adventures that will challenge your wits while keeping your dog’s tail wagging.
- Toy recommendations to keep your canine content.
- And more!
Bonus Reason #2: Dog Diets 101 ($17 value)
An must-have introductory guide to understanding dog diets. Advice covers a wide array of topics, including:
- What to do when your dog is overweight.
- When should a good nutrition start.
- A primer on the “raw food diet.”
- Why you should NEVER give your dog “table scraps”.
- When and how to give your dog vitamins (and when not to).
- Where to find healthy dog food that will leave your dog well fed and happy.
- And more!
Bonus Reason #3: Training For A Dog Show ($17 value)
Get your very own copy of “Training For A Dog Show”, an e-book on how to get your dog up to competition level. In this book, you will learn:
- What to do for complete beginners.
- How to take care of your show dogs.
- What is being judged at the show.
- Which dog show to sign up for.
- What to do on the big day.
- And much, much more.
Bonus Reason #4: Curing Dog Separation Anxiety eBook ($17 value)
In this eBook Curing Dog Separation Anxiety, you will gain an understanding of the cause for dog separation anxiety, how to deal with this problem as well as:
- How to identify dogs that are having a high chance of suffering from dog separation anxiety.
- Why your dog’s destructive behavior when suffering from dog separation anxiety is not a “revenge” to get back at you for leaving him/her alone.
- What are the symptoms to dog separation anxiety you need to look out for.
- Which breeds of dogs may be more prone to suffer from dog separation anxiety. (Very useful information if you are looking for a new dog)
- What to watch out for in your dog’s behavior after you return home.
- How to lower the risk of your dog getting separation anxiety.
- Learn the methods used by veterinarian to diagnose dog separation anxiety from mild to moderate to serious, saving you hundreds of dollars for a vet’s diagnosis.
- And more!
Once you learn these factors, you’ll be able to spot if your dog is suffering from dog separation anxiety. The good news is, if your dog has this problem, you know how it can be treated.
Learn how to take corrective measures to deal with the problem before it becomes more severe. But in order to do that, you must first learn how to identify the problem when it occurs. This eBook will help you to be more informed about dog separation anxiety.
Bonus Reason #5: Dog Potty Training ($17 value)
Perhaps the most important aspect of dog ownership besides dog grooming is to potty train your dog. Although this eBook is only 30 pages long, we’ve cut through all the fluffs to bring you the simple but powerful techniques to potty train your dog. Here’s some snippets of what this eBook contained:
- What your puppy needs EXACTLY to be potty trained effectively. (Hint: If you are doing this one thing, then your puppy could NEVER be potty trained effectively)
- Effective techniques to potty training your dog
- The one thing that you’ll need to know and do in order to potty train your dog. Without this, you will fail in your efforts!
- And more!
And they can be yours FREE when you purchase our dog grooming training course.
That’s a combined bonus value of over $85!
But you need to act TODAY. Like I said, this is a limited time offer to which I reserve the right to increase the price and remove the bonus items.
I understand investing in an online training like this can be a little unsettling. I know how it feels as I have spent my hard-earned money on many online books only to be utterly disappointed.
And that is why I am going to take away ALL of the risk for you…
If for ANY reason you are not 100% satisfied
With the information contained in our guide
Just contact us in the next 90 days and we will
Refund 100% of your money in FULL
NO questions asked!
You have nothing to lose!
But I am so confident that you will be thrilled with the incredible training I am providing you won’t have to invoke this guarantee.
Here is What Others Say
About The Training Course
I hope I have given you enough information to make a decision.
So if you are ready to sign up, click the order link button below and within 5 minutes of completing your registration, you will get instant access to the secret “pro” dog grooming techniques taught by real dog grooming experts so you can start immediately…
Add to Cart
You will be immediately redirected from PayPal to the download page after payment. Please do not close the PayPal window.
And if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me! Just click the “Contact Us” button in the menu above. I will be more than happy to help you!
To your dog grooming success!
“How to Groom a Dog”